[Cubicweb] status of the training material

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Mon Jan 19 16:39:50 CET 2015

Sound like a good complementary subject for the ongoing effort to
improve/restructure the documentation.

I would really like the CW documentation resources to inspire confidence
more that it does today: I think it is important that new comers feel
that anything they need to know is accessible, and that this feeling
survives the first searches.

My 2 cents,

Christophe