[Cubicweb] Thoughts on RESTfulness and rqlcontroller

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Jan 27 14:02:55 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:34:00PM +0100, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> I made a small doc for the cubicweb-wsme cube, that explains a little
> more how it works.
>
> http://cubicweb-wsme.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Nice!

I will take a look and see if I use it in the (cubic)webcomponent I
have been developing this week:

     http://hg.logilab.org/users/nchauvat/webcomponents/xcwdiv/

Example of use:

        data-cw_rql="%(rql)s"
        data-js_view="%(view)s">

To write the views in js, I will need to GET the data, either via
cwclientlib+rqlcontroller or via XMLHttpRequest+wsme.

Is it plain XMLHttpRequest that you use on the client side or some
other library?