[Cubicweb] status of the training material

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Fri Jan 9 18:37:58 CET 2015

Hi List,

We understand that some training material are not open sourced, but any
training or support for CubicWeb will be welcome at the community.

A better documentation will certainly help adoption. In fact, I know at
least two people who tell me they tried to try CubicWeb but didn't see it
as a easy tool.

By the way, we may help with the design of any graphic related to CW
tutorials or doc.

Feel free to send any design related work to us.

Have a wonderfull Year.

> Hi,
>
> In 2013, Logilab built a nice training support for CubicWeb
> and in July of the same year I gave the first full-size session with it.
> To my knowledge, there was no other session.
>
> I had asked then if we could open source it. I'm re-asking
> now (should have yesterday at the "copil"). I'd like to maintain
> and use it in the open.
>
> It contains good material and can also be seen as a very good
> complement to the current documentation.
>
> Thoughts ?
>
> Regards,
> Aurélien.

Celso FLORES