[Cubicweb] work on dataimport stores

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Wed Feb 25 23:30:38 CET 2015

On 25 février 18:30, aurélien campéas wrote:
> I pushed a patch on fastimport to provide a store.

nice :)

> Using this the dibench code can shrink a bit.
> I reran the tests.
>
> You can use the joint diff on dibench.

I've integrated all the code related part. I get an error on the fastimport test
after that though:

  UnknownEid: No entity with eid -1 in the repository

This is probably related to the fact that I've updated the overall benchmark
code to use the latest skos cube, there was a severe issue before that: hooks
we actually not activated!

> Note that to make the test pass I had to de-inline the pref_label relation.
>
> I'm seriously considering adding inlined relation support to
> .insert_relations.

If not, this deserves a note in the results.txt file. Notice that iirc other stores
rely on inlined relations being set through insert_entity or similar.

Once we get all that fixed, we should add some kind of final measurements. We
should probably also add the RQLObjectStore btw.

> +auc: can't the massive object store also slow down considerably concurrent transactions while it runs ?

Why more than another? That's possible, though I would think the performance
gain is worth it...