[Cubicweb] work on dataimport stores

aurélien campéas aurelien.campeas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:37:47 CET 2015

> On 25 février 13:08, aurélien campéas wrote:
> > Right now, fastimport does not provide a store api, but I plan to do so
> (if
> > we agree
> > to call a "store" the thing that lives in cw/dataimport).
> >
> > see http://www.cubicweb.org/ticket/4985775
> >
> > This will reduce the need to write complicated code to use it and
> provide a
> > drop-in replacement for other stores.
>
> That's the idea: one original goal of this benchmark is to highlight
> difference
> in usage of the different store so we can adapt the current store API to
> something that works in the real world.

Just to be clear about the vocabulary: fastimport does NOT provide a store
yet (though I'm writing one right now) but an API that imho should be
in the future given to the cubicweb cnx object (I mean: cnx.insert_entities
and
cnx.insert_relations).

As for the store api itself, it needs indeed some adjustments and
clarifications.
That will be for another post.

Regards,
Aurélien.