[Cubicweb] tags

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Fri Apr 24 22:24:50 CEST 2015

Hi David,

Thanks, I was wondering why these tags were so long.

I am using these tags when I need to install specific tested versions of a
series of cubes (I also have a piece of code to find the tag with the
highest verion number). Do you plan to change existing tags or just to have
a new scheme for new tags ? Will all the cubes be modified at the same time
? If it is possible, I would appreciate to know the schedule for this
modification in order to tell people to stop using our installation script
during the change.

Best regards,

      Yann