[Cubicweb] _cwmsgid is not an implementation detail (it should)

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Sat Apr 25 19:29:23 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I am trying to implement the messaging api (set_message,
set_redirect_message etc) on top of the pyramid 'flash' api.

I hit some limits because some code outside request uses the _cwmsgid
parameter, which forces me to either still support it or monkeypatch
this code not to use it.

The first (and only, for now) place I see that is the way Form handles
the submitmsg.

I filled a ticket [1] on this matter, and would like some feedback on
the proposed approach, and also some warnings if I am
forgetting/overseeing something.

Cheers,

Christophe

[1] http://www.cubicweb.org/ticket/5298657