[Cubicweb] Pyramid_cubicweb & pyramid cube - release soon, need review

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri Sep 19 15:48:49 CEST 2014

Le 19/09/2014 15:36, Sylvain Thénault a écrit :
> On 19 septembre 15:33, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
>> >From cubicweb views, the basic idea is to limit the amount of html
>>> being written in python
>> So the idea is to have the views produce data and have a template to
>> render them to html ?
> IMO we're not there yet. The idea is to have at least things like the cw's main
> template lies as a (jinja2|chameleon|whatever) template on the pyramid side.

Ok I see.

This could be actually a little more difficult than what I suggested
above, because the main template need an access to the actual view. But
in pyramid, the actual view would produce an output (html or data) that
would then be passed to the template rendering engine.

I think we need to plug the cw views in the pyramid registry first.

Christophe