[Cubicweb] Entity deletion is slow

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Tue Sep 9 16:46:53 CEST 2014

Having such low-level fast deletion possibility in Cubicweb makes sense
because I tested a schema without any user defined hook, so if processing
(or looking for) hooks is slow it comes from Cubicweb internals and, today,
a user without a very good knowledge of Cubicweb RQL to SQL mapping cannot
do anything.

If  my undertanding of Cubicweb is good, I could use these fast functions
to remove all relations involving deleted entities with the exception of
built-in relations (from non deleted entities). But I need to know all
rtypes my deleted entities are involved in.

I suppose it is possible to use the schema to get, for a given etype, all
rtypes that may be created with this etype as subject or object.