[Cubicweb] Move sources to a sub-directory

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Mon Sep 1 09:57:21 CEST 2014

Le 01/09/2014 09:20, Nicolas Chauvat a écrit :
> I do not expect to use virtualenv (in this life, at least).

You may have more years of python in front of you than you already
done... so who knows ?
venv (http://legacy.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0405/), if not virtualenv
itself, may look more acceptable to you.

> Will my only solution be to add symlinks or write shell scripts that
> set up my PYTHONPATH ?

I afraid so.

Aurélien hacked a little tool that build the PYTHONPATH from a
.pythonpath file in his top-level repository. It may be a solution for
you too.

Christophe