[Cubicweb] Move sources to a sub-directory

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Mon Sep 1 08:58:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 01, 2014 at 01:10:29AM +0200, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> From what I read at
> https://docs.python.org/release/1.6/dist/listing-packages.html (and
> the other pages around), using a sub-directory for a package was
> expected in python 1.6. Could not find older references in such a
> short time.

Thank you for the link. I enjoyed the read.

https://docs.python.org/release/1.6/inst/node8.html and
https://docs.python.org/release/1.6/inst/node10.html tend to confirm
my recollection that it all started with "let us make it simpler to
build C extensions" and later grew into "let us make our own
platform".

Maybe there are already researchers doing "software
archeology"... that would be fun! :D