[Cubicweb] CWEP 0004 - Cubes as distributions

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri Oct 24 10:32:07 CEST 2014

Hello Yann,

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm!

Some very basic guidelines about the documentation should come in the
CWEP that propose the new default layout of a cube.
So probably the second CWEP I was talking about in a previous mail.

That said, some more specific guidelines, along with some default
documentation structure, would be a good thing... and a free subject for
anyone wanting to step up and improve cubicweb (hint, hint).

Cheers,

Christophe