[Cubicweb] CWEP 0004 - Cubes as distributions

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Wed Oct 22 20:35:20 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

I started to write a CWEP 0004 [*] with most of my ideas on what the
cubes packaging should become (and a painless path to get there).

It is a very early draft but with enough material to start working on an
implementation.
My next step is to do so, and hopefully get something worth
experimenting with by the new copil.

Don't hesitate to give me feedback on what is already written, on both
substance and form, so I can shape the CWEP and the implementation for a
hopefully short-term acceptance.

Best regards,

Christophe

[*] http://hg.logilab.org/review/cwep/file/tip/CWEP-004.rst