[Cubicweb] force LDAP source synchronization at startup

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Fri Oct 17 18:45:05 CEST 2014

Dear list,

We run CubicWeb servers with accounts and groups defined in an LDAP server.

For a specific CubicWeb instance, we plan on restoring the database to a
previous state quite often. Thus we need to be able to create an
instance and reload the database dump rapidly.

The script that reloads the database requires some groups to exist.

The problem is that account/group sync'ing from LDAP is started long
after instantiating and starting an instance. Is there a way of forcing
LDAP sync'ing as soon as possible, for example at post-install?

Best,
--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay