[Cubicweb] Next CW Copil

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Wed Nov 5 10:59:45 CET 2014

Hi,

I would like to join you tomorrow if it is still possible.

I do not know if it fits this meeting but if increasing the Cubicweb
community is important, I think there should be some plans to improve the
possibility of self-training on Cubicweb. I believe that there are two main
obstacles for using Cubicweb without help :
- Installation (Christophe already made proposals to improve this)
- Documentation. In my opinion, some important concepts are not visible
enough to beginers (e.g. the registry) and many points should be improved
to avoid to have to open the code to find information (e.g. to get the list
of available views or predicates).

      Yann

Yann Cointepas            Tel: +33 1 69 08 78 31
CEA - Neurospin           Fax: +33 1 69 08 79 80
B√Ętiment 145, Point Courrier 156
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex, France

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM, Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr