[Cubicweb] Next CW Copil

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Tue Nov 4 19:18:14 CET 2014

Hi Nicolas,

I can be there, but would appreciate a lot if we could start earlier : I
have to leave before 17:00.

Also, could we use the occasion to make a little presentation of
cubicweb-pyramid for logilab developers ?
I would like to demonstrate how useful it can be *today* for people
coding with CW.

Cheers,

Christophe