[Cubicweb] production deb packages: Ubuntu 14.04?

Julien Cristau julien.cristau at logilab.fr
Wed May 28 09:54:21 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 18:12:48 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:

> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:30:48 +0200, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > We are planning on upgrading our workstations from Ubuntu 12.04 LTS to
> > Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, probably during the summer, maybe sooner.
> >
> > I cannot find any packages for Ubuntu 14.04 'trusty':
> > 	http://download.logilab.org/production/
> > 	http://download.logilab.org/acceptance/
> >
> > Can we expect 'trusty' CubicWeb packages?
> >
> > Also have you tested CubicWeb on Ubuntu 14.04? I have heard it cannot be
> > installed using pip on Ubuntu 14.04 but I lack precise information.
> >
> Hi Dimitri,
>
> we don't use the Ubuntu packages at Logilab, and haven't yet set up a
> trusty build environment.  I'll try to set that up soon, and rebuild all
> our latest package versions for trusty.  I'll update this list once I've
> done that.

Hi,

I've now pushed the latest versions of most of our packages rebuilt for
trusty to the acceptance repository.  I'd rather not rebuild all
historical versions for all projects, but if you need a few specific
versions, let me know.

As usual the APT sources.list entry should look something like:

  deb http://download.logilab.org/acceptance trusty/

Cheers,
Julien
--