[Cubicweb] CubicWeb: 'system' instance on a server

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri May 23 17:09:07 CEST 2014

Hi,

I cannot answer directly to your question, but it raises an interesting
point :

We should be able to run "system" instances as non-root. I could do this
successfully after changing rights on a few files (the log directory for
example), so I guess it would not be difficult to add as a native feature.

Has anything been done about this ?

Cheers,

Christophe