[Cubicweb] production deb packages: still cubicweb 3.17

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Fri May 23 13:50:37 CEST 2014

Hi Aurélien,

I'm not certain what "grshell" does, I cannot find a README or a Web
page. In any case, I believe it could help to have something like this
in existing tools instead of pushing a new tool:
	http://www.cubicweb.org/ticket/3649120

Nicolas, I believe implementing the above ticket would help implement at
least a subset of the functionality of deb "breaks" (possibly in a
different way but the result would be similar for the end user).

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay