[Cubicweb] production deb packages: still cubicweb 3.17

Julien Cristau julien.cristau at logilab.fr
Fri May 23 14:41:42 CEST 2014

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 14:38:05 +0200, Yann Cointepas wrote:

> On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Aurélien Campéas <
> aurelien.campeas at logilab.fr> wrote:
>

> > I don't have the time to develop it right now but I can assert that
> > it is the solution to your problem.
> >
> > Not using this kind of tool is a bit like ... not using mercurial
> > to do source-control.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Aurélien.
> >

> I woul like to have a pointer to find-out what you mean by "this kind of
> tool" ? The link that was sent only contains two empy __init__.py files and
> a research on the Web or Logilab site does not help much.

The tool in question is described at
http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/GuestrepoExtension

It allows you to track the state of any number of related mercurial
repos, so you can both make sure different components get upgraded
together when there are interdependencies, and so you can record the
history of the combination.

Cheers,
Julien
--