[Cubicweb] Understanding _cw

Adrien Di Mascio adimasci at gmail.com
Fri May 16 20:39:33 CEST 2014

Hi Christophe,

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Christophe de Vienne <christophe at unlish.com
> wrote:

> Le 16/05/2014 14:46, Sylvain Thénault a écrit :
>
> >> I pretty convinced that pyramid could be the base of cw, and that a
> >> progressive path exists to get there.
> >> I want to experiment around this idea and be able to really demonstrate
> >> the feasibility before putting it forward too much, but if someone is
> >> interested to dig this subject with me you are very welcome to!
> > I'm definitly interested but unfortunatly lack time to really help in an
> other
> > way than responding to emails on the mailing list. But if the path to
> reach this
> > becomes clearer, we may find some resources at Logilab to help.
>
> That is all I need to invest some time on that. It will not be very soon
> though, we have a startup to take care of after all :-)

This is also something I'd like to try. Do you have something precise in
mind ? Would it be something "simple" like using pyramid routing +
"top-level" views that would in turn use a CW repository (RQL + hooks) and
/ or call CW views ? Or do you think of something more tightly integrated,
although I have no idea what this would look like ?

Cheers,
Adrien.