[Cubicweb] Webservices API

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Thu May 1 13:24:45 CEST 2014

Hi again everyone,

I have hacked an experimental wsme integration for cubicweb.

It needs more work to be decently usable (it makes no automatic
interfaces yet, and the registration is not so easy) but the basics work :

- A WSME structured type can be defined to save/load data to/from an entity
- A WSController and a URLEvaluator do the plumbing so that one can
easily implement webservices.

The source is available here for review, experimentation and feedback:
https://bitbucket.org/unlish/cubicweb-wsme/overview

If it make sens I would like to host it on the forge.

Cheers,

Christophe