[Cubicweb] cubicweb-tagsinput 0.1.0

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri Mar 7 16:54:43 CET 2014

Hi all,

We released today a new version of Unlish with a small but beautiful new
form [1].

The widgets for the 'activity' and 'place' relations are open-source [2]
and based on a slightly modified version of bootstrap-tagsinput [3] and
the twitter typeahead.js lib [4].

- ObjectTagsInput is a drop-in replacement for the Select widget. We use
it for selecting activities.
- LazyRelationWidgetis a widget for RelationField when the target
entities are properly fulltext indexed. We use it to select the places.

When displaying entities, the two widgets requires a 'tagsinput.html'
view to render the html version of the tags.
The implementation is raw, and has not been refactored yet, but it works
pretty well.

Feel free to use these and tell us what you think of them, although
expect some internal refactoring soon.

Special thanks to Florent Cayré for his insights on the whole form
system, it made our work way more easy, and we could use the autoform to
build the new form (and soon all the others !).

Best regards,

Christophe

[1] http://www.unlish.com/add/UnlishPage
[2] https://bitbucket.org/unlish/cubicweb-tagsinput/