[Cubicweb] Pyro and ZMQ deprecated?

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Mar 5 11:11:02 CET 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 10:28:34AM +0100, Yann Cointepas wrote:
> In order to compare the different option you proposed, I would add an
> important drawback to the HTTP/HTTPS method : you do not get informative
> error message when you provide a wrong request (for instance a syntax error
> in RQL), you simply get an empty result.

Even if the current implementation does not return informative error
message, that could change. Nothing in the HTTP protocol will forbid
you from returning content when the return code is 4xx or 5xx, that's
quite the contrary.

> Is the next Cubicweb sprint a good place to work on a documented and
> maintained remote RQL system ? I could participate if it make sense.

Sure. Please join us at Logilab on April 28,29,30 !

See announce at http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/3478066