[Cubicweb] Pyro and ZMQ deprecated?

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Wed Mar 5 10:28:34 CET 2014

Pyro and ZMQ have securities and obsolescence issues but, correct me if I
am wrong,  they do not provide admin access without admin login and
password.

In order to compare the different option you proposed, I would add an
important drawback to the HTTP/HTTPS method : you do not get informative
error message when you provide a wrong request (for instance a syntax error
in RQL), you simply get an empty result.

Is the next Cubicweb sprint a good place to work on a documented and
maintained remote RQL system ? I could participate if it make sense.

Yann Cointepas            Tel: +33 1 69 08 78 31
CEA - Neurospin           Fax: +33 1 69 08 79 80
Bâtiment 145, Point Courrier 156
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex, France