[Cubicweb] Pyro and ZMQ deprecated?

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Tue Mar 4 23:42:29 CET 2014

So, it means that I have to go through the source code to find out what to
do.

So many cubes and so few documentation for them. I have the feeling that
Cubicweb cubes are like an exhibition of jewelry where each jewel is
presented in a closed box.

But thank you for letting visitors open the boxes and wear the jewels.

Yann Cointepas            Tel: +33 1 69 08 78 31
CEA - Neurospin           Fax: +33 1 69 08 79 80
B√Ętiment 145, Point Courrier 156
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex, France