[Cubicweb] Cubicweb and Mozilla Persona

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Tue Mar 4 23:23:41 CET 2014

Thank you for all your answers. We will have to connect CubicWeb to an
authentication system for a medical imaging research
project<https://project.inria.fr/fli/>.
But several partners are involved (only one uses CubicWeb) and we are just
starting to discuss which system to choose (today Mozilla Persona, OpenID,
SAML-Shibboleth and WebID are on the negociation table). If we are able to
have a quick decision for a system that may be useful to other people, we
could, as Dimitri suggested, propose to work on it during the next Cubicweb
sprint in april.

Yann Cointepas            Tel: +33 1 69 08 78 31
CEA - Neurospin           Fax: +33 1 69 08 79 80
Bâtiment 145, Point Courrier 156
91191 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex, France