[Cubicweb] commit and rollback on rqlcontroller

Jinpeng Li mr.li.jinpeng at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:56:22 CEST 2014

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the notification. I have read the codes of cwproxy. It is a good
design for the authentication part.

Since I have finished my script before the birth of cwproxy, I will change
my script for the next version if it is necessary.

Best,
Jinpeng

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr