[Cubicweb] A Query API experiment

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Jun 10 16:42:27 CEST 2014

Hi Christophe,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 04:28:31PM +0200, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> A few month ago (at the first cw sprint of the year), I presented a
> slide on what a query API could be like.
> [...]

Thank you for sharing this work.

I find RQL more readable and I have never been a fan of SQLAlchemy's
query/ORM API, but it is very good that people try new ways of doing
things with CubicWeb... and maybe I will see the light and learn to
like it ! :D

I have no problem with this cube being hosted on cubicweb.org if you
want to.