[Cubicweb] PYRAMID: Integrated sessions & error management (a.k.a. getting rid of 'appli')

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Tue Jul 22 23:55:56 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

Le 15/07/2014 19:18, Christophe de Vienne a écrit :

> For those not used to cubicweb, I will push asap a requirements.txt
> that will make working on pyramid_cubiweb a lot easier than it is now.

I just pushed a README and a requirements.txt in the sampleapp directory
of http://hg.logilab.org/review/pyramid_cubicweb/.

It should make it easier for everyone to set up a development environment.
If you run into problems following the instructions please tell me so I
can adjust them.

Regards,

Christophe