[Cubicweb] PYRAMID: render_view

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Thu Jul 10 17:31:52 CEST 2014

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 04:45:41PM +0200, Christophe de Vienne wrote:
> After that, other things can be studied, like:
> [...]
> - use venusian to populate the registry

One design decision I would think over is how we populate the registry
in CubicWeb.

Currently, it is implicit that every item found during the scan phase
will be registered. If you want something *not* to be in the registry,
you have to explicitly remove it in the "post-registration callback"
of the module where it lives.

I now think it should be done the other way around. The calls to scan
and registration functions should be explicit. And the current
behaviour could be wrapped in one line
"scan_and_register_everything()".