[Cubicweb] meeting with Paul Everitt "a Pyramid guy" on July 31st 2014 at Logilab

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Jul 16 16:41:32 CEST 2014

Hi List,

Logilab will welcome Paul Everitt [1] on July 31st 2014 in its offices
in Paris. The idea is to spend the day hacking on an implementation of
CubicWeb based on Pyramid.

If you are interested, you are welcome to join us, just reply to this
invitation to say you want to come (no fees involved, Logilab is
taking care of Paul's invoice).

The exact plan for the day is left for you to discuss here with
Paul. He offered to mix training and consulting about Pyramid, with
maybe a bit of how he uses javascript for the frontend.

I am happy that we managed to set this up[2] and that Christophe and
Aurélien made progress yesterday on the pyramid+cubicweb prototype[3].

Join us for that hackathon and let's see how far we can get with this!

Notes:

[1] https://agendaless.com/people

[2] Paul lives in the US and will use one day of his vacation in
France to come work with us. With everyone coming and going, it has
been difficult to find a day when most people involved could be in the
same room.

[3] http://hg.logilab.org/review/pyramid_cubicweb/