[Cubicweb] Apache + CubicWeb + LDAP: authentication error

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Thu Jan 30 15:19:18 CET 2014

On 30 janvier 15:13, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos wrote:
> * improve the documentation by adding a paragraph on "parser"?
>   http://docs.cubicweb.org/admin/ldap.html

would you rather submit a patch ? :)

> * have "parser" automatically set to a value that make sense for a given
> "type" of source?

this is the kind of thing that would be nice but it's painful using the current
form mecanism.

Btw, when you did submit the ticket about the trace in the log, I thought you had
understood the missing parser pb, so my answer didn't help you that much, sorry
about that :(