[Cubicweb] Bug in table view

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Mon Jan 27 09:41:24 CET 2014

On 24 janvier 16:36, Lourdes Campos wrote:
> Hi list,

Hi Lourdes,

> I'm Lourdes from Mexico.
>
> Please can you help me?. I think we have a bug in the 'table' view.

[snip]

This is probably not spelled right in the documentation, but what you describe
sounds like a "normal" restriction of the table view. If you want pagination,
facets or actions (actually, anything that allows reloading of the table through
ajax), we shouldn't specify headers/cellvids/displaycols using arguments,
because they will be lost on reloading.

You should then define your own custom class, with a specific __regid__ and
specify those arguments as class attributes instead.