[Cubicweb] [ANN] dates proposal for a sprint

Aurélien Campéas aurelien.campeas at logilab.fr
Tue Jan 14 12:37:57 CET 2014

On 14/01/2014 12:33, David Douard wrote:
> On 14/01/2014 11:07, afayolle wrote:
>> On 14/01/2014 09:21, David Douard wrote:
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> we would like to organize a 3 days sprint in our location in Paris quite soon. We have the following dates to propose:
[...]
>> Any foreseen focus for that sprint?
>
> still in discussion (ideas/wishes welcome), but we already have:
>
> - the RQL FROM clause (for which Vincent will provide a CWEP soon),

Integration of Lea's virtual/computed/rewritten relations maybe ?

> - we will probably try to make the WSGI stuff really work (and all
>   the side architectural effects or earnings).

I fear we need something like a an API for a distributed key-value
store (I say fear because of the negative connotations that may come
with the idea of key-value stores, but it should serve:

* as a distributed cache
* as a session data store
* <fill the blank>
)