[Cubicweb] Next CW copil

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri Aug 29 16:24:26 CEST 2014

Hi again,

I forgot an important one.

Le 29/08/2014 15:53, Christophe de Vienne a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> Next week is the CW comity.
>
> Here are some subjects I would like to be discussed:
>
> [...]

Next pyconfr
------------

We (Unlish) are sponsor the next french Pycon
(http://www.pycon.fr/2014/), and I would like to propose a paper to
present CubicWeb.

Ideally it would be co-presented with Logilab, so we can put forward the
project and a (hopefully successful) real-life use of it.

I think the presentation should insist on the ER data model and how it
allows to build web interfaces.

Also, a focus on the convergence with pyramid is important as it will
make cubicweb look more accessible to developers.

I had "CubicWeb : vos données ont du sens" in mind as a title.

Christophe