[Cubicweb] CubicWeb Spring Sprint 2014

Christophe de Vienne christophe at unlish.com
Fri Apr 25 11:48:52 CEST 2014

Hello,

We (Alain & me from Unlish) will be there.

Our interest goes on getting 3.19 ready for our application.
The tests we did show that we need to fix the oauth cube. We saw no
other issue so far.

We also have a few patches that we would like to see integrated (we
pushed them already).

Persistent sessions and/or the rememberme cube still are important to
us, so we would like to give a hand on those.

See you on Monday !

Christophe