[Cubicweb] cubicweb-bootstrap issue

Katia Saurfelt katia.saurfelt at logilab.fr
Fri Apr 4 15:19:40 CEST 2014

Hi Dimitri,

this is a known issue and we are working on it. The main problem is
that forms and especially 'form-horizontal' rendering have been changed
in bootstrap 3.0.0 and we added some code from boostrap 2.XXX to make it work.

We are now changing this in order to get rid of this additional code and to only
keep bootstrap css rules.