[Cubicweb] cubicweb-bootstrap 0.6.0

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Wed Apr 2 09:03:09 CEST 2014

Hi list,

We have tried to upgrade some of our servers (those using brainomics
cubes + ldapfeed) from bootstrap 0.4.0 + squareui 0.2.1 to bootstrap
0.6.0 + squareui 0.3.1.

We experience problems with the Web interface such as:
* clicking on the cross of the welcome banner that reads "welcome <uid>
!" has no effect: the banner cannot be removed,
* clicking on the "<uid>" at the upper right part of the page has no effect.
See screenshot to understand where I was clicking:
	http://oi59.tinypic.com/iblyj8.jpg

Rolling back to bootstrap 0.4.0 + squareui 0.2.1 fixes theses issues.
Are these known issues?

Best,
--
Dimitri Papadopoulos