[Cubicweb] CubicWeb Logo Proposal

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Thu Sep 26 08:12:11 CEST 2013

Hi List,

As you might remember, we have been at CreaLibre doing some changes on
design related at CubicWeb, via OrbUI or even concerning CubicWeb logo.

We ask if it was ok to use a variation we made from CubicWeb Logo, and we
were happy to see many of you use those designs on communications related
to CW :
Twitter, Youtube demos, presentations, communications etc.

Nevertheless, we continue to use a lot of variations of CubiWeb Logo,
without a clear identity.

We propose to standardize this.

*

*
*This is our first proposal, concerning Logo and Colors. *

http://crealibre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/logo_CW_2.png
http://crealibre.com/cubicweb-logo-proposal/

- It is base on free fonts, and has the same idea of the first logo, again
with that little hint related to the semantic web cube logo.

- It is lighter than the others we proposed, and colors seems more modern
in our opinion.

- We decided to stay on the orange/red color scheme, willing to reinforce
identity already established

1. We will ask you to send your proposals if you wish.
2. To ask for changes for this logo style.
3. To describe another idea that we or others could develop.

I guess we do not have for the moment, a formal way to choose or "vote" as
a community about any proposal (other than this list).

So there it is.

Waiting for your comments or ideas.

Celso FLORES
celso.flores at crealibre.com