[Cubicweb] cubicweb-ctl shell: available objects?

Nicolas Chauvat nicolas.chauvat at logilab.fr
Wed Sep 25 15:20:25 CEST 2013

Hi Dimitri,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:25:42PM +0200, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos wrote:
> I've used Python completion under "cubicweb-ctl shell" and found a
> few items of interest:
> 	session
> 	session.add_relation()
> 	cnx
> 	repo
> 	schema
> Are these objects documented on a single unified page? If not, it
> would be nice to find them in the "cubicweb-ctl shell"
> documentation. I think some of them are not even documented on
> separate pages.

A question here is what is part of the public API and will be
supported in future releases and what belongs to the internals and
should not be exposed.

For example a heavy refactoring is under way for everything related to
sessions and will be released with CubicWeb 3.19. I do not remember
what is the impact on the "session" object you can access from the
shell, though.