[Cubicweb] captcha

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Wed Sep 25 13:59:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have added cubicweb-registration to <application>/__pkginfo__.py as an
additional dependency:

   __depends__ =  {'cubicweb': '>= 3.16.1',
                   'cubicweb-brainomics': None,
                   'cubicweb-registration': None,

This adds an additional configuration option:

   [REGISTRATION]

   # seed used to cypher registration data in confirmation email link
   registration-cypher-seed=this is my dummy registration cypher seed

When running the application, I cannot find a registration link anywhere
- typically next to "login". What am I missing?

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay