[Cubicweb] cubicweb-ctl shell: available objects?

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Wed Sep 25 12:25:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

Is there a list that documents the specific objects made available under
"cubicweb-ctl shell"?

The course material lists a few objects/functions:
* add and remove cubes: add_cube, remove_cube
* schema (schema) management: add_entity_type, etc.
* session (session) and connexion (cnx) to be used with DB-API
* entities: create_entity, etc.
* requests (sql or rql)
This list is not exhaustive, for example it lacks a function to add
relations.

I've used Python completion under "cubicweb-ctl shell" and found a few
items of interest:
	session
	session.add_relation()
	cnx
	repo
	schema
Are these objects documented on a single unified page? If not, it would
be nice to find them in the "cubicweb-ctl shell" documentation. I think
some of them are not even documented on separate pages.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay