[Cubicweb] visualization tools

Vincent Michel vincent.michel at logilab.fr
Mon Sep 23 14:25:44 CEST 2013

On 23/09/2013 12:19, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've come across ticket #2950798 "Add visualization tools":
>     https://www.cubicweb.org/ticket/2950798
> which refers to 2 prototype cubes by Vincent Michel:
>     hg.logilab.org/users/vmichel/cubes/visualization
>     hg.logilab.org/users/vmichel/cubes/datamining
>
> I believe the second cube has made it into the public repository:
>     https://www.cubicweb.org/project/cubicweb-datamining
>
> What about the first cube? Is the functionality available anywhere?

Hi Dimitri,

This ticket has been written to keep track of one direction where we
want to push Brainomics.
However, this isn't implemented yet:

  - cubicweb-datamining works but is old and deprecated.

  - cubicweb-visualization is still a work in progress and is more or
less an
    updated version of the cube datamining.

Both cubes should be seen as proofs of concept and draft cubes for
advanced visualization
in Brainomics.
This ticket is a good way to centralize discussion and feel free to add
some specific requests
or needs.

Cheers,

Vincent