[Cubicweb] Bootstrap

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Tue Sep 24 23:26:39 CEST 2013

Hello,

Is there any documentation on how to "Bootstrap" a CubicWeb application?

After having a look at the brainomics cube, I believe it boils down to:

1. Modify a couple of files:
     $ grep -i bootstrap *.py
     __pkginfo__.py:                'cubicweb-bootstrap': None,
     uiprops.py:STYLESHEETS += [data('bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css'),
     $

2. Add/modify all or part of bootstrap in subdirectory "data" of the
application cube.

3. Modify views/basetemplates.py? In brainomics this file reads:
    	# XXX Backport from squareui

The only documentation I was able to find is this blog:
	http://www.cubicweb.org/blogentry/2544502
I think it's obsolete. It refers to 'squareui' which I believe should
*not* be used:
	add_cube('squareui')

Regards,
--