[Cubicweb] [PROVENANCE INTERNET] Re: Apache authentication: which CubicWeb API?

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Tue Oct 8 21:41:43 CEST 2013

Hi Nicolas,

I was thinking about code examples, not just an URL. The URL is OK for a
Web browser, but not for client programs which usually implement only a
subset of a complete browser.

How to programatically access the URL from a client program, not a Web
browser? Are cookies needed? Anything else I should be aware of? What
about error detection and specifically HTTP return codes (parsing HTML
or any other format does not look like a good solution)?

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay