[Cubicweb] Apache authentication: which CubicWeb API?

Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr
Mon Oct 7 12:01:00 CEST 2013

In out context (all-in-one server) HTTP access will indeed always be
available while ZMQ access may not be available.

The login controller is documented in the page below, but I'm not sure
how to use it programmatically using the HTTP interface.
     http://docs.cubicweb.org/devweb/controllers.html

Any clue? I guess I'll have to use the URL below, but then what?
     http://localhost/localizer/login

--
Dimitri Papadopoulos
CEA/Saclay