[Cubicweb] cubicweb-bootstrap 0.1.0: can I move the tag?

Celso FLORES celso.flores at crealibre.com
Thu Oct 3 09:54:35 CEST 2013

Hi Adrien, and List.

We are following the development of Bootstrap cube, in order to adapt an
OrbUI version on it.

So, OrbUI should be on a diet, without Bootstrap and some HTML already at
the bootstrap cube.

We will remain with the design, edition forms, and some features we and our
clients have implemented.

A branch version remaining at Bootstrap 2.0 will stay, as we have
production sites are based on it.

Last version is still at
https://bitbucket.org/crealibre/orbui

Second branch, should be moving versus the bootstrap cube and will have to
come later this year. We still do not have the resources schedule for this.

BTW, if there is something we can do to help Brainomic cube, feel free to
grab code from OrbUI or ask us any question about it.

Thanks a have a good day,

2013/10/2 Adrien Di Mascio <adrien.dimascio at logilab.fr>

> Le 02/10/2013 19:06, Dimitri Papadopoulos Orfanos a écrit :
>
>  I will then create another branch for 0.1.1. What name would you expect
>> for such a branch?
>>

> I'm not sure we need a named branch unless someone's willing to support
> bootstrap 2. Maybe people at Crealibre ?
>

> Cheers,
> --
> Adrien Di Mascio - LOGILAB, Paris (France).
> Tél: 01.45.32.03.12
> Formations - http://www.logilab.fr/**formations<http://www.logilab.fr/formations>
> Développements - http://www.logilab.fr/services
> Gestion de connaissances - http://www.cubicweb.org/