[Cubicweb] forgotpwd

Lourdes Campos luycampos2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 19:56:49 CET 2013

Hi, there. This is Lulú Campos, from México. From some time now I've been
using the forgotpwd cube (v4.0) within CW v3.15 and all worked fine.
Recently, I upgraded CW  to v 3.17, and forgotpwd to v4.2.

After that, when I click on my link to "forgotten password" it wouldn't get
me to the /forgottenpassword view UNLESS  I'm logged in, which I'd rather
not have to do (security issues).

Is there a way to keep updating passwords w/o logging in? Else, is there a
way to force a session ending after the password was changed?

In the attach is the list of all other cubes used.

Thanks for your help.