[Cubicweb] Cannot install cubicweb-addressbook on Ubuntu 13.10

Yann Cointepas yann at cointepas.net
Mon Nov 25 15:41:57 CET 2013

I tried to install many cubicweb-* packages on a freshly installed Ubuntu
13.10. I had several dependencies issues and at least one seems to be an
error :

$ sudo apt-get install cubicweb-addressbook
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 cubicweb-addressbook : Depends: cubicweb-geocoding but it is not
installable

$ sudo apt-get install cubicweb-geocoding
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Package cubicweb-geocoding is not available, but is referred to by another
package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'cubicweb-geocoding' has no installation candidate

Here is how I installed Cubicweb :

ubuntu_code=`cat /etc/lsb-release | awk '/DISTRIB_CODENAME=(.*)/ { print
substr($0,18)}'`
wget -q http://download.logilab.org/logilab-dists-key.asc -O- | sudo
apt-key add -
echo 'deb http://download.logilab.org/production/ '$ubuntu_code/  | sudo
tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/logilab.list
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install postgresql postgresql-plpython
sudo apt-get install cubicweb cubicweb-dev

Regards,

      Yann